www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Eugene Crosser <cros...@average.org>
Subject Re: os-solaris/1190: server processes in keepalive state do not die after keepalive-timeout
Date Wed, 22 Oct 1997 21:28:25 GMT
> Synopsis: server processes in keepalive state do not die after
> keepalive-timeout
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
> State-Changed-By: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org
> State-Changed-When: Sat Oct 18 05:35:51 PDT 1997
> State-Changed-Why:
>
> I cannot verify your problem (I'm using Solaris 2.4/2.5 myself).
> Please mail your httpd.conf (at least the important
> directives, eg. Timeout, KeepAlive* etc.).
>
> And please check if you have the lasted Sun (tcp-)patches
> installed on your system.

Lars, I installed the most recent `Recommended' patches for Solaris
2.5.1 that I could get and run the beast again.  Nothing changed.
I am still getting keepalive processes that never die.  I am attaching
a typical `status' display and an output of `showrev -p' command.
The server is running on dual-processor Ultra Enterprise.

Eugene