www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: general/1289: synopsis? what the - is that? ;)
Date Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:50:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/1289; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Paul Sutton <paul@ukweb.com>
To: Jocke <bomelin@hotmail.com>
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: general/1289: synopsis? what the - is that? ;)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:48:08 +0000 (GMT)

 On 22 Oct 1997, Jocke wrote:
 > From: Jocke <bomelin@hotmail.com>
 >  <TITLE>Apache HTTP Server Project</TITLE>
 >  </HEAD>
 >
 >  <!-- Background white, links blue (unvisited), navy (visited), red (active) -->
 >  <BODY
 >   BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF"
 >   TEXT="#000000"
 >   LINK="#0000FF"
 >   VLINK="#000080"
 >   ALINK="#FF0000"
 >  >

 >  You can use it, But I can't ... why is that?

 Please read some documents or books on HTML structure. Try
 http://www.w3.org/. You are failing to notice that you used
 <FRAME>/<FRAMESET> tags within a <BODY>.  It has nothing to do with the
 <BODY> attributes. This bug report is closed and I do not expect to have
 to answer this question again. Thank you.

 Paul
 pcs@apache.org