www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From John MoreY <jmo...@tbi.com>
Subject os-windows/1260: NT makefiles include odbc.lib and odbcc32.lib.
Date Sun, 19 Oct 1997 20:14:42 GMT

>Number:         1260
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       NT makefiles include odbc.lib and odbcc32.lib.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The NT makefiles list odbc.lib and odbcc32.lib as libraries that need
linked in but they are not needed.  This causes me a problem because
I have to changed all of the Makefiles because I do not have those libraries
installed on my machine.  A general problem is that links take longer
because the linker is having to read in libraries that are not used.
>How-To-Repeat:
Remove the odbc*.lib libraries from the Developer Studio instalation.
>Fix:
Remove odbc.lib and odbcc32.lib from the makefiles