www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: general/1253: Virutal hosting problem
Date Sun, 19 Oct 1997 06:00:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/1253; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Michael Ballbach <ballbach@lorien.ml.org>
Cc: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: general/1253: Virutal hosting problem
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 23:59:50 -0600 (MDT)

 On Sat, 18 Oct 1997, Michael Ballbach wrote:

 > Here's a copy of my httpd.conf without the comments, and a couple of the
 > virtual host declarations, thanks for the help, if your busy, don't worry
 > about it. :)

 Looks ok.

 Where are you testing this from?  Are you testing it from a client running
 on the same host as the server?  If so, everything is messed up as I just
 discovered after 10 minutes of trying to make this work on my box.

 Whatever the cause of your problems, it is almost certainly not your
 fault; the changes to the vhost code are a good thing, but they may
 require a bit of debugging and certainly require more documentation.