www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: config/1235: LOCATION directive in config (fwd)
Date Thu, 16 Oct 1997 04:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/1235; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: config/1235: LOCATION directive in config (fwd)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 22:12:24 -0600 (MDT)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:58:51 -0700
 From: "Srilekha Mudumbai [ITG]" <mudumbai@george.lbl.gov>
 To: marcs@znep.com
 Cc: mudumbai@george.lbl.gov
 Subject: Re: config/1235: LOCATION directive in config

 Hi

 	Thanks for the reply

 	I use Apache 1.2.0
 	We use the free version of Apache here and we hooked
 	it up with the available SSL libraries. We didn't buy
 	apache. I am a new employee here and am trying to sort
 	out things.
 	So please consider my questions from the novice point of
 	view.

 	I am trying to write my own modules to hook into apache.
 	The exact error is

 	access to /home/users/person/public_html/.htaccess failed for
 	server reason: Invalid command "Certdir"

 	I have written a module for supporting the syntax "Certdir"
 	It works with backslash.

 	The above thing works without backslash if I don't use SSL

 	One more question is in http_config.c
 	under parse_htaccess

 	If I need the apache not to cache my .htaccess files, then
 	how should I use the override option? where I should set it?

 	thanks

 srilekha