www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: apache-api/1233: there is no way to keep per-connection per-module state
Date Wed, 15 Oct 1997 22:30:16 GMT
Synopsis: there is no way to keep per-connection per-module state

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed Oct 15 15:30:14 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
There is a *lot* more to it than your patch covers,
especially having to do with the many and varied ways
the connexion can be torn down.  Providing this functionality
is on the wish-list for a future version, but it probably
won't appear until version 2.0.  I'm marking this PR
as suspended so we definitely won't forget the issue.

Thanks for using Apache!
Severity-Changed-From-To: critical-non-critical
Severity-Changed-By: coar
Severity-Changed-When: Wed Oct 15 15:30:14 PDT 1997