www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Su@hyperreal.org, Shuang-Ching <s...@scodt20.ueci.com>
Subject mod_proxy/1230: Page underlined input fields are missing for http://catalogue.spotimage.fr:8001/
Date Wed, 15 Oct 1997 16:10:01 GMT

>Number:         1230
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Page underlined input fields are missing for http://catalogue.spotimage.fr:8001/
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When I accessed http://catalogue.spotimage.fr:8001/ via mod_proxy, all
underlined input fields were missing.

If we access the same page without using Apache 1.2.4 as a proxy or
using our corporate proxy server (Netscape), we don't have this problem.

This site is enhanced with Netscape.  However,
I have verified the problem with Netscape 3.0, IE 3.02, and Lynx 2.5.
>How-To-Repeat:
To repeat this problem,
  Access http://cataloge.spotimage.fr:8001/
  Select "query by criteria"
    account name: (I'll mail it to you if you want to try.)
    password: (I'll mail it to you if you want to try.)
  Enter 29 in the first lat. and 95 in the first long.
    Example: lat.  : N 29
             long. : E 95
  Now, scroll down and select the "Send" button.

  If you access this site without using Apache 1.2.4 as
  a proxy, you will see all the input fields and the "Send"
  button.

  However, if you use Apache as a proxy,those underline or
  boxed input fields and the "Send" button will disappear.

1)
>Fix:
I'll look at the souce of the page when it appears OK
and see what so special about the content of this
page that caused mod_proxy to misbehave