www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From jose.ka...@w3.org
Subject Re: general/1180: Suggestion: Default language for LanNeg
Date Tue, 14 Oct 1997 19:13:25 GMT
Lars and  Dean,

Thanks for your messages concerning our lanneg proposition.
It's a pity this feature can't make it into the release.

Is it possible a record of our request be kept open so that it be
considered in forthcoming releases?

We think that having a default language feature is a fast way to
introduce I18N into web servers which have a large legacy document base.

Best regards,

-Jose Kahan, on behalf of the w3c web team