www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Kaiser Neal <n...@valinet.com>
Subject general/1216: Frames do not reload propper frame, but reload main frame
Date Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:13:19 GMT

>Number:         1216
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Frames do not reload propper frame, but reload main frame
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Basically, go to http://pascal.reisys.com and link off anything in the left frame.  Hit
the reload button.  The target page on the right should reload, but it defaults
back to the main.  I tried this on Netscape Enterprise server, and it works fine.

There was a similar issue in the bugs database, but no solution seemed to work.
Please inform.
>How-To-Repeat:
Goto http://pascal.reisys.com/ and link from the left frame.  Hit reload.  You will see.
Thanks.