www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Erik T. Brandsberg" <ebran...@shell.the-link.net>
Subject Re: general/1197: VirtualHost directives don't respond to all the IP's that a name might resolve to.
Date Sun, 05 Oct 1997 01:00:03 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/1197; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Erik T. Brandsberg" <ebrandsb@shell.the-link.net>
To: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
Subject: Re: general/1197: VirtualHost directives don't respond to all the IP's that a name
might resolve to.
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 19:56:40 -0500 (CDT)

 Erik Brandsberg
 CIO, The Link
 On Sat, 4 Oct 1997, Dean Gaudet wrote:

 > On Sat, 4 Oct 1997, Erik T. Brandsberg wrote:
 >
 > > The global servername is www.the-link.net with an IP address of
 > > 209.12.240.129.  The virtual hosts are on various names, all of which
 > > resolve out to 209.12.240.131 and 206.25.198.4.  The server's primary IP
 > > address is 206.25.198.4.  Any ideas with this config?
 >
 > When you say the server's primary IP address is 206.25.198.4 do you mean
 > that the ip address of the result of the 'hostname' command is
 > 206.25.198.4?
 when I type hostname, I get shell.the-link.net which is 206.25.198.4 when
 resolved (and 206.25.198.4 resolves back to shell.the-link.net).

 > And also just to be sure we're speaking the same terminology here, when I
 > asked about the "global servername" I was referring to any ServerName
 > directive appearing outside all VirtualHost directives.  The situation
 > you're describing is exactly what would happen if you had no global
 > ServerName directive.
 The primary ServerName directive is vhost.the-link.net which has the same
 IP's as what the virtual hosts are using.  Might this be the problem?

 > How about sending me your config files?

 here is the http.conf file, I'll send the others if you need them, but I
 doubt they would be of any use in this situation.  I changed
 vhost.the-link.net to map to one IP for the moment, but it was two...

 # This is the main server configuration file. See URL http://www.apache.org/
 # for instructions.

 # Do NOT simply read the instructions in here without understanding
 # what they do, if you are unsure consult the online docs. You have been
 # warned.

 # Originally by Rob McCool

 # ServerType is either inetd, or standalone.

 ServerType standalone

 # If you are running from inetd, go to "ServerAdmin".

 # Port: The port the standalone listens to. For ports < 1023, you will
 # need httpd to be run as root initially.

 Port 80

 # HostnameLookups: Log the names of clients or just their IP numbers
 #   e.g.   www.apache.org (on) or 204.62.129.132 (off)
 HostnameLookups on

 # If you wish httpd to run as a different user or group, you must run
 # httpd as root initially and it will switch.

 # User/Group: The name (or #number) of the user/group to run httpd as.
 #  On SCO (ODT 3) use User nouser and Group nogroup
 User nobody
 Group nobody

 # ServerAdmin: Your address, where problems with the server should be
 # e-mailed.

 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net

 # ServerRoot: The directory the server's config, error, and log files
 # are kept in

 ServerRoot /home/httpd/conf

 # BindAddress: You can support virtual hosts with this option. This option
 # is used to tell the server which IP address to listen to. It can either
 # contain "*", an IP address, or a fully qualified Internet domain name.
 # See also the VirtualHost directive.

 BindAddress *

 # ErrorLog: The location of the error log file. If this does not start
 # with /, ServerRoot is prepended to it.

 ErrorLog logs/error_log

 # TransferLog: The location of the transfer log file. If this does not
 # start with /, ServerRoot is prepended to it.

 TransferLog logs/access_log

 # PidFile: The file the server should log its pid to
 PidFile /tmp/httpd.pid

 # ScoreBoardFile: File used to store internal server process information
 ScoreBoardFile /var/log/httpd/apache_status

 # ServerName allows you to set a host name which is sent back to clients for
 # your server if it's different than the one the program would get (i.e. use
 # "www" instead of the host's real name).
 #
 # Note: You cannot just invent host names and hope they work. The name you
 # define here must be a valid DNS name for your host. If you don't understand
 # this, ask your network administrator.
 #CookieLog logs/cookies

 ServerName vhost.the-link.net

 # CacheNegotiatedDocs: By default, Apache sends Pragma: no-cache with each
 # document that was negotiated on the basis of content. This asks proxy
 # servers not to cache the document. Uncommenting the following line disables
 # this behavior, and proxies will be allowed to cache the documents.

 #CacheNegotiatedDocs

 # Timeout: The number of seconds before receives and sends time out
 #  n.b. the compiled default is 1200 (20 minutes !)

 Timeout 300

 # KeepAlive: The number of Keep-Alive persistent requests to accept
 # per connection. Set to 0 to deactivate Keep-Alive support

 KeepAlive 5

 # KeepAliveTimeout: Number of seconds to wait for the next request

 KeepAliveTimeout 30

 # Server-pool size regulation.  Rather than making you guess how many
 # server processes you need, Apache dynamically adapts to the load it
 # sees --- that is, it tries to maintain enough server processes to
 # handle the current load, plus a few spare servers to handle transient
 # load spikes (e.g., multiple simultaneous requests from a single
 # Netscape browser).

 # It does this by periodically checking how many servers are waiting
 # for a request.  If there are fewer than MinSpareServers, it creates
 # a new spare.  If there are more than MaxSpareServers, some of the
 # spares die off.  These values are probably OK for most sites ---

 MinSpareServers 5
 MaxSpareServers 10

 # Number of servers to start --- should be a reasonable ballpark figure.

 StartServers 5

 # Limit on total number of servers running, i.e., limit on the number
 # of clients who can simultaneously connect --- if this limit is ever
 # reached, clients will be LOCKED OUT, so it should NOT BE SET TOO LOW.
 # It is intended mainly as a brake to keep a runaway server from taking
 # Unix with it as it spirals down...

 MaxClients 150

 # MaxRequestsPerChild: the number of requests each child process is
 #  allowed to process before the child dies.
 #  The child will exit so as to avoid problems after prolonged use when
 #  Apache (and maybe the libraries it uses) leak.  On most systems, this
 #  isn't really needed, but a few (such as Solaris) do have notable leaks
 #  in the libraries.

 MaxRequestsPerChild 30

 # Proxy Server directives. Uncomment the following line to
 # enable the proxy server:

 #ProxyRequests On

 # To enable the cache as well, edit and uncomment the following lines:

 #CacheRoot /tmp/apache_proxy
 #CacheSize 300
 #CacheGcInterval 24
 #CacheMaxExpire 128
 #CacheLastModifiedFactor 2
 #CacheDefaultExpire 24
 # NoCache www.the-link.net

 # Listen: Allows you to bind Apache to specific IP addresses and/or
 # ports, in addition to the default. See also the VirtualHost command

 #Listen 3000
 #Listen 12.34.56.78:80

 # VirtualHost: Allows the daemon to respond to requests for more than one
 # server address, if your server machine is configured to accept IP packets
 # for multiple addresses. This can be accomplished with the ifconfig
 # alias flag, or through kernel patches like VIF.

 # Any httpd.conf or srm.conf directive may go into a VirtualHost command.
 # See alto the BindAddress entry.

 <VirtualHost www.the-link.net the-link.net>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html
 ServerName www.the-link.net
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/logs/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/logs/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/html/cgi-bin/
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 </virtualhost>

 <VirtualHost users.the-link.net>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users
 ServerName users.the-link.net
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/cgi-bin/
 ScriptAlias /bandit/cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/bandit/cgi-bin/
 ScriptAlias /bandit/controlled/cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/bandit/controlled/cgi-bin/

 <Directory /home/httpd/users/acidsexy>
 AllowOverride AuthConfig
 </Directory>

 <Directory /home/httpd/users/tigger/secure>
 AllowOverride AuthConfig
 </Directory>

 <Directory /home/httpd/users/bandit/controlled>
 AllowOverride AuthConfig
 </Directory>

 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost vhost.the-link.net>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/vhost
 ServerName vhost.the-link.net
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/vhost/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/vhost/access_log
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.chappys.com chappys.com>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/chappys
 ServerName www.chappys.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/chappys/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/chappys/access_log
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.handhinc.com handhinc.com>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/brineman
 ServerName www.handhinc.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/brineman/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/brineman/access_log
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.lynchburgva.com lynchburgva.com>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/tbrandsb
 ServerName www.lynchburgva.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/tbrandsb/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/tbrandsb/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/tbrandsb/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.proweh.com proweh.com>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/proweh
 ServerName www.proweh.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/proweh/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/proweh/access_log
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost churches.the-link.net>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/churches
 ServerName churches.the-link.net
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/churches/error_log.users
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/churches/access_log.users
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.wilsonprice.com wilsonprice.com>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/wilsonprice
 ServerName www.wilsonprice.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/wilsonprice/error_log.users
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/wilsonprice/access_log.users
 </VirtualHost>

 #<VirtualHost www.mlbscout.com mlbscout.com>
 #ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 #DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/mlbscout
 #ServerName www.mlbscout.com
 #ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/mlbscout/error_log.users
 #TransferLog /home/httpd/users/mlbscout/access_log.users
 #</VirtualHost>

 #<VirtualHost www.footballscout.com footballscout.com>
 #ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 #DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/footballscout
 #ServerName www.footballscout.com
 #ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/footballscout/error_log.users
 #TransferLog /home/httpd/users/footballscout/access_log.users
 #</VirtualHost>

 #<VirtualHost www.softballscout.com softballscout.com>
 #ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 #DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/softballscout
 #ServerName www.softballscout.com
 #ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/softballscout/error_log.users
 #TransferLog /home/httpd/users/softballscout/access_log.users
 #</VirtualHost>

 #<VirtualHost www.coolfire.net coolfire.net>
 #ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 #DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/ulysses/coolfire
 #ServerName www.coolfire.net
 #ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/ulysses/coolfire/error_log.users
 #TransferLog /home/httpd/users/ulysses/coolfire/access_log.users
 #</VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.msgtech.com msgtech.com>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/morganc
 ServerName www.msgtech.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/morganc/error_log.users
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/morganc/access_log.users

 <Directory /home/httpd/users/morganc/secure>
 AllowOverride AuthConfig
 </Directory>

 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost test.the-link.net>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/test
 ServerName test.the-link.net
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/test/error.log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/test/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/test/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 #<VirtualHost admin.the-link.net>
 #ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 #DocumentRoot /home/httpd/admin
 #ServerName admin.the-link.net
 #ErrorLog /home/httpd/admin/error.log
 #TransferLog /home/httpd/admin/access_log
 #ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/admin/cgi-bin/
 #</VirtualHost>

 #<VirtualHost audio.the-link.net>
 #ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 #DocumentRoot /home/httpd/audio
 #ServerName audio.the-link.net
 #ErrorLog /home/httpd/audio/error.log
 #TransferLog /home/httpd/audio/access_log
 #ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/audio/cgi-bin/
 #</VirtualHost>

 #<VirtualHost secure.the-link.net>
 #ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 #DocumentRoot /home/httpd/secure
 #ServerName secure.the-link.net
 #ErrorLog /home/httpd/secure/error.log
 #TransferLog /home/httpd/secure/access_log
 #ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/secure/cgi-bin/
 #</VirtualHost>

 #<VirtualHost montgomery.al.us>
 #ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 #DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/cyberhawk/montgomery.al.us
 #ServerName montgomery.al.us
 #ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/cyberhawk/montgomery.al.us.error_log
 #TransferLog /home/httpd/users/cyberhawk/montgomery.al.us.access_log
 #ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/cyberhawk/cgi-bin/
 #</VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost bandit.the-link.net>
 ServerAdmin bandit@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/bandit
 ServerName bandit.the-link.net
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/bandit/logs/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/bandit/logs/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/bandit/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.prizmcomputers.com prizmcomputers.com>
 ServerAdmin webmaster@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/prizm
 ServerName www.prizmcomputers.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/prizm/error_log.users
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/prizm/access_log.users
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/prizm/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost nota.the-link.net>
 ServerAdmin nota@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/nota
 ServerName nota.the-link.net
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/nota/error_log.users
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/nota/access_log.users
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/nota/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.rrb.net rrb.net>
 ServerAdmin rblair@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/rblair
 ServerName www.rrb.net
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/rblair/error_log.users
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/rblair/access_log.users
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/rblair/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.bakerrealty.com bakerrealty.com>
 ServerAdmin brealty@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/brealty
 ServerName www.bakerrealty.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/brealty/error_log.users
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/brealty/access_log.users
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/brealty/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.pier2.com pier2.com>
 ServerAdmin root@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html/
 ServerName www.the-link.net
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/conf/logs/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/conf/logs/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/html/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 #<VirtualHost www.connerlawrence.com>
 #ServerAdmin root@the-link.net
 #DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/temp/
 #ServerName www.connerlawrence.com
 #ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/temp/error_log.users
 #TransferLog /home/httpd/users/temp/access_log.users
 #ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/temp/cgi-bin/
 #</VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.eufaulatribune.com eufaulatribune.com>
 ServerAdmin jsmith@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/jsmith
 ServerName www.eufaulatribune.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/jsmith/error_log.users
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/jsmith/access_log.users
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/jsmith/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.selmatj.com selmatj.com>
 ServerAdmin jdavis@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/jdavis
 ServerName www.selmatj.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/jdavis/error_log.users
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/jdavis/access_log.users
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/jdavis/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.cmbpc.com cmbpc.com>
 ServerAdmin mccullar@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/mccullar/
 ServerName www.cmbpc.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/mccullar/error_log.users
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/mccullar/access_log.users
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/mccular/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.mktdevgroup.com mktdevgroup.com>
 ServerAdmin root@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/djoye/mktdevgroup/
 ServerName www.mktdevgroup.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/djoye/error_log.mktdevgroup
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/djoye/access_log.mktdevgroup
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/djoye/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.thebulletinboard.com thebulletinboard.com>
 ServerAdmin root@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/thebulletinboard/
 ServerName www.thebulletinboard.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/thebulletinboard/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/thebulletinboard/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/thebulletinboard/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.dipstop.com dipstop.com>
 ServerAdmin root@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/dipstop/
 ServerName www.dipstop.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/dipstop/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/dipstop/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/dipstop/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.ostri-bob.com ostri-bob.com>
 ServerAdmin root@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/ostri-bob
 ServerName www.ostri-bob.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/ostri-bob/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/ostri-bob/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/ostri-bob/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.hawkrl.com hawkrl.com>
 ServerAdmin root@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/hawkins
 ServerName www.hawkrl.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/hawkins/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/hawkins/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/hawkins/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.hawkinshunting.com hawkinshunting.com>
 ServerAdmin root@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/hawkinshunting
 ServerName www.hawkinshunting.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/hawkinshunting/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/hawkinshunting/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/hawkinshunting/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.tmcnet.com tmcnet.com www.ctimag.com ctimag.com www.ctimagazine.com ctimagazine.com>
 ServerAdmin root@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/tmc
 ServerName www.tmcnet.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/tmc/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/tmc/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/tmc/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.dimltd.com dimltd.com>
 ServerAdmin slaf@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/slaf
 ServerName www.dimltd.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/slaf/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/slaf/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/slaf/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.tekrecon.com tekrecon.com>
 ServerAdmin dan@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/dan
 ServerName www.tekrecon.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/dan/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/dan/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/dan/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost star98.9-fm.com www.star98.9-fm.com>
 ServerAdmin trishc@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/star98-9
 ServerName star98.9-fm.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/star98-9/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/star98-9/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/star98-9/cgi-bin/
 ScriptAlias /admin/ /home/httpd/users/star98-9/admin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost softrock96.1-fm.com www.softrock96.1-fm.com>
 ServerAdmin trishc@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/softrock96-1
 ServerName softrock96.1-fm.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/softrock96-1/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/softrock96-1/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/softrock96-1/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.wrwo.com wrwo.com>
 ServerName www.wrwo.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/softrock96-1/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/softrock96-1/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/softrock96-1/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.wacvtalkradio.com wacvtalkradio.com>
 ServerAdmin dmarkwell@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/1170wacv
 ServerName www.wacvtalkradio.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/1170wacv/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/1170wacv/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/1170wacv/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.wacv.com wacv.com>
 ServerName www.wacv.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/1170wacv/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/1170wacv/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/1170wacv/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.krlegal.com krlegal.com>
 ServerAdmin krlegal@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/krlegal
 ServerName www.krlegal.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/krlegal/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/krlegal/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/krlegal/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.shineit.com shineit.com>
 ServerAdmin brian@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/brian
 ServerName www.shineit.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/brian/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/brian/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/brian/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.mtci.com mtci.com>
 ServerAdmin jpslap@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/jpslap
 ServerName www.mtci.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/jpslap/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/jpslap/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/jpslap/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.cyber-distributors.com cyber-distributors.com>
 ServerAdmin johnr@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/johnr
 ServerName www.cyber-distributors.com
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/johnr/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/johnr/access_log
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddHandler cgi-script .pl
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/users/johnr/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost dfs.the-link.net>
 ServerAdmin root@the-link.net
 DocumentRoot /home/httpd/users/jughead/gator
 ServerName dfs.the-link.net
 ErrorLog /home/httpd/users/jughead/error_log
 TransferLog /home/httpd/users/jughead/access_log
 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/httpd/jughead/cgi-bin/
 </VirtualHost>

 <VirtualHost www.defuniak.com defuniak.com>
 ServerName www.defuniak.com