www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Hiran Chaudhuri <hiran.chaudh...@lrz.fh-muenchen.de>
Subject config/1198: New Feature: sortable directory listing does not work//fancyindexing
Date Sat, 04 Oct 1997 10:30:03 GMT

>Number:         1198
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       New Feature: sortable directory listing does not work//fancyindexing
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In the new features of version 1.3 it is mentioned that server generated
directory listings are sortable now. I have tried it on your web site and
liked that feature very much.

Now on my system, after compiling 1.3a1, the server does not generate the links in
the table header, although FancyIndexing is enabled.
>How-To-Repeat:
Place FancyIndexing On into srm.conf and access a directory without an index
file and without any other configuration in .htaccess.