www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Martin Bramley <m...@dcs.st-andrews.ac.uk>
Subject protocol/1194: error 500 generated with <SCRIPT>
Date Fri, 03 Oct 1997 14:50:02 GMT

>Number:         1194
>Category:       protocol
>Synopsis:       error 500 generated with <SCRIPT>
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
MY news feed is dead so I've recieved no help from there.
when I try to access a HTML file conatining  :-
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
	some code here......
</SCRIPT>
the browser gives an error 500 and this is the message I get in my error_log file
"test.html failed for dalwhinnie, reason: Premature end of script headers"
>How-To-Repeat:
you can get the error 500 message by accessing
http://powers.dcs.st-andrews.ac.uk:82/warp/finesse-bin/test.html