www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Matthew Tebbens <matt...@tebbens.com>
Subject general/1188: switching the server ip address while using non-ip based virtual hosts
Date Wed, 01 Oct 1997 20:10:02 GMT

>Number:         1188
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       switching the server ip address while using non-ip based virtual hosts
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am running non-ip based virtual hosts. I recently had to switch the
IP address of the host. After switching this address, Apache would load
my last virtual host web page AS the main web page for the server.
I had to comment out the last VH, reload Apache, then un-comment out
the last VH and re-load apache again.
>How-To-Repeat:
Simply give it a try yourself....
>Fix:
I have no clue how to fix it, as you can imagine this was a real pain
trying to find the problem...I spent all day on it :%2