www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org
Subject Re: general/1186: If I don't specify the .html or .htm extension for the HTML pages, when trying to show a page with the server, the server cannot find the page.
Date Wed, 01 Oct 1997 11:05:54 GMT
Synopsis: If I don't specify the .html or .htm extension for the HTML pages, when trying to
show a page with the server, the server cannot find the page.

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org
State-Changed-When: Wed Oct  1 04:05:53 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:

Uhm... I don't understand your problem.
You cannot access pages without an extension?
If you want a page without an extension to be transmitted
with a "text/html" content-type you have to use the
DefaultType directive...

Severity-Changed-From-To: critical-non-critical
Severity-Changed-By: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org
Severity-Changed-When: Wed Oct  1 04:05:53 PDT 1997