www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Hiran Chaudhuri <Hiran.Chaudh...@lrz.fh-muenchen.de>
Subject Re: mod_proxy/1160: Proxy generates SIGSEGV when accessed
Date Thu, 25 Sep 1997 23:02:58 GMT
Thanks for your investigation.

Turning off the cache is a good point. If the proxy module is configured
with these lines only
ProxyRequests on
nocache *
the proxy does no longer SIGSEGV. It stays alive! Now I get all requests
to other servers as http requests in my httpd.access_log.

Somebody suggested me (in case the file permissions on the cache dir are
not right) to set cache root to /tmp. That did not make any difference.

But then, what does it mean? How can I make apache cache the documents?

Hiran Chaudhuri