www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: mod_mime/1164: PR 196: mime type for .xls does not come across correctly, all other no problem. (fwd)
Date Mon, 29 Sep 1997 16:00:03 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_mime/1164; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: mod_mime/1164: PR 196: mime type for .xls does not come  across correctly, all
other no problem. (fwd)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:01:49 -0600 (MDT)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 11:22:54 -0400
 From: bcronin@parker.com
 To: marcs@znep.com
other no problem. (fwd)

 Hey again, I have incorporated:     application/x-msexcel  xls    into the
 "mime.types" file on the server...... No Good
 Next I added     AddType  application/x-msexcel   xls       into the
 "srm.conf" on the server.
 I stopped and restarted the httpd daemons. No luck.
 I also tried AddType   application/x-ms-excel   .xls     No Good
 Is there any means of tracing what's going on?