www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: general/1171: wrong SCRIPT_URI when portnumber != 80 (fwd)
Date Sat, 27 Sep 1997 00:20:03 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/1171; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: general/1171: wrong SCRIPT_URI when portnumber != 80 (fwd)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 18:17:44 -0600 (MDT)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 18:57:26 +0200
 From: Andreas Jung <ajung@yetix.solplus.de>
 To: Marc Slemko <marc@hyperreal.org>
 Subject: Re: general/1171: wrong SCRIPT_URI when portnumber != 80

 On Fri, Sep 26, 1997 at 07:47:55AM -0700, Marc Slemko wrote:

 > State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
 > State-Changed-By: marc
 > State-Changed-When: Fri Sep 26 07:47:51 PDT 1997
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > If it is something that only appears in PHP, we really
 > can't support it.
 >
 > What happens if you call a CGI-script like printenv?  Does
 > it have the correct SCRIPT_URI?  If so, this really looks
 > like a problem in PHP.

 I took again a look at the problem. SCRIPT_URI is declared
 in mod_rewrite. PHP/FI does no processing of the Apache variables.
 However I could not reproduce the problem under Linux, but
 under Irix and Solaris both with Apache 1.24.

 Bye,
 Andreas

    - Andreas Jung, Bruchwiesenanlage 2,D-66125 Saarbrücken, Germany       -
   - Phone: +49-(0)6897/972207, EMail: ajung@sz-sb.de (PGP key available) -
   - Member of the Python Software Activity (PSA), Contributor of the     -
    - Python Starship Project: http://starship.skyport.net                 -