www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Nicholas Silberstein <n...@fusioni.com>
Subject os-windows/1094: Server status module is not fully functional
Date Wed, 03 Sep 1997 18:50:20 GMT

>Number:         1094
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Server status module is not fully functional
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
When the status module is loaded in access.conf, and a handler
is setup for it (I used /server-status), the following text is reported:
--
To obtain a full report with current status information and DNS and LOGGING status codes you
need to recompile Apache after adding the line

The Configuration file has this rule set by default.
>How-To-Repeat:
Load the status module:
LoadModule status_module modules/ApacheModuleStatus.dll

Set a location:
<Location /server-status>
SetHandler server-status

order allow,deny