www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Jonathan A" <Jonathan.Pie...@PSS.Boeing.com>
Subject RE: general/908: Is there a plan to include support for Active Server Pages in the Apache server for NT?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 1997 15:29:15 GMT
Understandable about the undocumented calls. Are you working with anyone
at Microsoft on interoperability?

If this is a feature that you do plan to implement, I would be willing
to clear up a dev machine for some test scenarios.  Most of my work is
ASP and ISAPI based, and I am a strong advocate of "platform diversity"
in development, so your server interests me.