www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From David Birnbaum <dav...@chelsea.net>
Subject Re: mod_log-any/1050: Logging of virtual server to error_log as well
Date Mon, 25 Aug 1997 04:54:55 GMT
If you have the ErrorLog in a VirtualHost directive, then error message
from that particular virtual server (including STDERR, which is waht I'm
really interested in) go to that log.  I guess all that I really would
want is some way to prepend the name of the virtual host to any of those
error strings.  I don't understand how you bind a particular error message
to a given output, but since it is done somewhere in the VirtualHost code,
it seems as though that same mechanism could be used.

David.