www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: general/908: Is there a plan to include support for Active Server Pages in the Apache server for NT?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 1997 21:49:54 GMT
On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Pierce, Jonathan A wrote:

> Understandable about the undocumented calls. Are you working with anyone
> at Microsoft on interoperability?

Not to my knowledge. While many of us feel that ASP support would be a
useful thing to have, I don't think anyone currently has the resources of
the desire to make it work, which would likely take a lot of effort.

If you'd like to try, that'd be great, but as far as I know, there has
been no real work done regarding ASP support for Apache, and I don't
believe anyone has any firm plans to do so.

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>