www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy/870: mod-proxy runs like a redirect directive in a particular situation
Date Wed, 06 Aug 1997 11:00:11 GMT
See PR#614.  I am not sure exactly what the deal is.  They are getting
messages from the IIS server they are proxying to giving redirects to
internal IP addresses.  Apache is not going to translate them no matter
what you do, never has, never will.  I really suspect it is some broken
server thing somewhere with a slight config difference, but... don't know
where.