www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brett McCormick <br...@chicken.org>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR os-osf/463
Date Wed, 27 Aug 1997 20:26:41 GMT

I read and replied, but got no response (I did also say I was planning
on compiling & testing 1.3, which I haven't had a chance to do).  any
64-bit changes made would not have affected this bug.

I just compiled & tested 1.3a1, same problem.  It has not been fixed.

re: tracking it down, I've already tracked it down.  the problem is in
my header files, which are presumably on all DU4.0 systems.
I'll give him a mail though..

sorry for the tone, it has been a long and frustrating road..

--brett