www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brett McCormick <br...@chicken.org>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR os-osf/463
Date Wed, 27 Aug 1997 19:02:00 GMT

This is still broken for DU4.0 as of apache 1.2.4 (haven't tried 1.3
yet, I expect the same).  I am fairly certain this problem is in the
DU4.0 header files.  Are there any plans to workaround this, or should
I just expect on patching the source myself every time I download it.

I'm quite surprised that it hasn't been fixed yet, but perhaps I have
the wrong impression of the Apache Development Team.  what do I need
to do to get you to fix it?

--brett