www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: os-hpux/1063: Problem: Compile fails for apache using gcc
Date Wed, 27 Aug 1997 15:50:02 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-hpux/1063; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Kevin <kfd@gil.com.au>
Subject: Re: os-hpux/1063: Problem: Compile fails for apache using gcc
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:42:03 -0600 (MDT)

 On Wed, 27 Aug 1997, Kevin wrote:

 > Actually Marc,
 >
 > Take a look at this and see if you can see the problem?
 > Can I re-write it?

 Not really.  You don't want to be messing around with your system header
 files; it probably isn't a problem with them, but a problem with the
 manner in which gcc was compiled and installed.

 The only thing I could suggest would be adding a

 	typedef int blkcnt_t;

 to the HPUX section of conf.h.  If that doesn't work, there isn't much
 we could do.  You could try installing a newer version of gcc, being
 sure to follow every step of the instructions closely.