www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Steve Fosdick <fosdi...@aom.bt.co.uk>
Subject config/1033: Config file option for MIME types location file
Date Thu, 21 Aug 1997 10:00:04 GMT

>Number:         1033
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Config file option for MIME types location file
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am trying to install apache on HP-UX 10.20 using the new file system
layout where binaries and static data, config files, and log files all
appear in different bits of the file system.  I have been able to configure
apache for this environment using just the config file (i.e. not having to
edit httpd.h) except for the mime.types file which doesn't appear to appear
as an option in the config file.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Add an option to one of the config files to set the location of the mime.types file