www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_auth-any/622: gdbm user authentifcation not functioning
Date Sun, 17 Aug 1997 08:38:42 GMT
Synopsis: gdbm user authentifcation not functioning

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-feedback
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Sun Aug 17 01:38:41 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
I'm curious if you ever got this to work.  We haven't seen
any other reports exactly like it.  But there are some issues
with the dbm linking in 1.2, which are fixed in 1.3.  In
particular if you use mod_auth_dbm it will automatically add
-ldbm, which doesn't work.  I think that's what you're alluding
to when you say you had to remove -ldb.

Dean