www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: os-irix/998: serv's first request fine, then hangs on every
Date Sat, 16 Aug 1997 04:20:03 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-irix/998; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Andrew Williams <andrew@edoc.com>
Subject: Re: os-irix/998: serv's first request fine, then hangs on every
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 22:18:09 -0600 (MDT)

 On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Andrew Williams wrote:

 >  I installed the jumbo patch and it seemed to work.
 >  Unfortuantly I installed all the patches at once so I am not sure which patch
 >  actually took care of the problem (sorry)  if you want I have another 5.3
 >  machine where I can install the patches one after the other to find out which
 >  one(s) actually fixed the problem.

 If you have a chance and it is easy, I wouldn't mind if you could give
 that a try so we know exactly which one it is, but it isn't necessary;
 easy enough to tell people to install the whole whack.

 Can you provide a list of what patches are installed now (or just which
 ones are part of the jumbo patch)?