www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Frank Rizulo <rizu...@newschool.edu>
Subject config/972: The browser displays the cgi file instead of executing. Scriptaliased is set in srm.conf, the cgi file is executable by all.
Date Wed, 06 Aug 1997 17:30:02 GMT

>Number:         972
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       The browser displays the cgi file instead of executing. Scriptaliased
is set in srm.conf, the cgi file is executable by all.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
No core dunp.
>How-To-Repeat:
URL ac1.newschool.edu
Click on Test CGI.
>Fix:
What can I check to be absolutely sure my config. files are set to accept cgi files. I posted
to thre users group for 1 week. Every response says to check ScriptAliased and executable
rights. Checked that over and over