www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: general/908: Is there a plan to include support for Active Server Pages in the Apache server for NT?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 1997 22:00:07 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/908; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>
To: "Pierce, Jonathan A" <Jonathan.Pierce@PSS.Boeing.com>
Subject: Re: general/908: Is there a plan to include support for Active  Server Pages in the
Apache server for NT?
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 14:49:54 -0700 (PDT)

 On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Pierce, Jonathan A wrote:

 > Understandable about the undocumented calls. Are you working with anyone
 > at Microsoft on interoperability?

 Not to my knowledge. While many of us feel that ASP support would be a
 useful thing to have, I don't think anyone currently has the resources of
 the desire to make it work, which would likely take a lot of effort.

 If you'd like to try, that'd be great, but as far as I know, there has
 been no real work done regarding ASP support for Apache, and I don't
 believe anyone has any firm plans to do so.

 -- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>