www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Pierce, Jonathan A" <Jonathan.Pie...@PSS.Boeing.com>
Subject RE: general/908: Is there a plan to include support for Active Server Pages in the Apache server for NT?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 1997 21:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/908; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Pierce, Jonathan A" <Jonathan.Pierce@PSS.Boeing.com>
To: "'Brian Behlendorf'" <brian@organic.com>,
        "'Alexei Kosut'"
	 <akosut@organic.com>
Subject: RE: general/908: Is there a plan to include support for Active  Server Pages in the
Apache server for NT?
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 08:29:15 -0700

 Understandable about the undocumented calls. Are you working with anyone
 at Microsoft on interoperability?

 If this is a feature that you do plan to implement, I would be willing
 to clear up a dev machine for some test scenarios.  Most of my work is
 ASP and ISAPI based, and I am a strong advocate of "platform diversity"
 in development, so your server interests me.