www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Frederic Corne <frederic.co...@erli.fr>
Subject mod_cgi/951: Cgi with tcp sockets don't works
Date Thu, 31 Jul 1997 12:20:01 GMT

>Number:         951
>Category:       mod_cgi
>Synopsis:       Cgi with tcp sockets don't works
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
We have developped a product with cgi which are connected to a external
tcp server (not a web server). This works on unix (solaris, aix) with
apache 1.2 and on NT with Microsoft IIS, Netscape, Website...

With apache 1.3a1 on NT, the cgis start but are not able to connect to
the server. The error pages that we have prepared in this case are correctly
displayed.
>How-To-Repeat:
Make a cgi with tcp connection.
A cgi which use socket stuff.