www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dinh Le <d...@flic.net>
Subject mod_mime/943: RE: Inconsistent and improper communication with Netscape browser to play MIDI
Date Thu, 31 Jul 1997 05:00:03 GMT

>Number:         943
>Category:       mod_mime
>Synopsis:       RE: Inconsistent and improper communication with Netscape browser to play
MIDI
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
This is a followup on the last bug report that I sent.
This problem does not happen when using microsoft internet explorer v 3.01.
This problem occurs when using netscape in some patterns.  I am enumerating
some of the cases.
 1. open up www.brazil-brasil.com/open.htm works.
 2. open up www.brazil-brasil.com follows by a click on the blinking eye fails.
 3. open up www.flic.net/~dinh follows by a click on the blinking eye works.