www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Larry Rosenman-CyberRamp System Administration <...@cyberramp.net>
Subject RE: os-solaris/888: SIGHUP won't restart EVEN WITH THE PATCH
Date Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:20:02 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-solaris/888; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Larry Rosenman-CyberRamp System Administration <ler@cyberramp.net>
To: "'Dean Gaudet'" <dgaudet@arctic.org>,
        Larry Rosenman-CyberRamp System Administration <ler@cyberramp.net>
Subject: RE: os-solaris/888: SIGHUP won't restart EVEN WITH THE PATCH
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:12:30 -0500

 I have NEVER used the Listen statement, just the <virtualhost> and Transfer and ErrorLog
and
 a scriptalias for the individual CGI-BIN's.

 I just want to get to most of a /24 per box.

 Do I want to apply the 2-3 liner you sent ?

 Larry\

 (I'm confused).

 --
 Larry Rosenman, Sr. System Administrator, CyberRamp Internet Services
 E-Mail: ler@cyberramp.net, http://www.cyberramp.net