www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <m...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: general/912: I want to connect to Global.nws.net and get put through to you instead, Have you stolen someone elses name, there are thousands of us that telnet to Global for the international network email, but instead we are been routed to IP206.85.1
Date Thu, 24 Jul 1997 19:34:29 GMT
Synopsis: I want to connect to Global.nws.net and get put through to you instead, Have you
stolen someone elses name, there are thousands of us that telnet to Global for the international
network email, but instead we are been routed to IP206.85.1

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu Jul 24 12:34:27 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
I think you misunderstand the way the Internet works.

206.85.117.142 has nothing to do with anything; it is a
dialin at earthlink.net.  I think you had better talk
to your network administrator or service provider to
clear up your confusion... Apache has nothing to do with
anything that you are talking about.  Apache is software
used for web servers.  If someone somewhere uses it and
something is broken, it has nothing to do with us.