www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Igor N Kovalenko" <in...@mail.wplus.net>
Subject Re: os-qnx/684: broken compilation of utils from support directory
Date Fri, 18 Jul 1997 10:06:14 GMT
Hi #ken :-)},

Unfortunately, patches you sent me does not fix any of noticed problems,
introducing a new one (potentically) :-)

It looks like you just did not saw patches I sent to Apache group.
But anyway, it is good idea to read os-qnx/684 again :-}

Basically, following _must_ be changed:

1. support/Makefile.tmpl

	a) Both targets htpasswd and htdigest _REQUIRE_ -lunix to be compiled.
	b) suexec.c requires dummy definition for initgroups(), like in
src/utils.c

2. src/Makefile.tmpl

	your patch mention multithread.h (twice), which does not exists. make
dislike it.
	I tried to remove it and everything was ok. So, if this header is just
missed, 	there	should be no problems.

And this one _should_ be changed (although, this corresponds to another
request):

1. src/Configure

	QNX wants HAVE_MMAP
	(with appropriate patches to http_main.c, which I sent as well).

Regards,
Igor N Kovalenko