www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Antony Suter <ant...@c033.aone.net.au>
Subject mod_proxy/874: serving from proxy cache when orig server not available
Date Wed, 16 Jul 1997 16:30:01 GMT

>Number:         874
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       serving from proxy cache when orig server not available
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I would like an option, that I cannot find in the current web documentation,
that will allow the proxy module to serve a document from the proxy cache when
the original server is not actually available. I would like apache to serve
this document with a one liner at the top stating that the original server is
not availible, that the document is only being served from the proxy cache and
when the document was last checked. Thankyou for listening.