www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Morgan Davis <mda...@cts.com>
Subject mod_auth-any/862: NCSA Incompatibility with OnDeny
Date Sun, 13 Jul 1997 21:30:01 GMT

>Number:         862
>Category:       mod_auth-any
>Synopsis:       NCSA Incompatibility with OnDeny
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Another suggestion made to NCSA's Brandon Long was implemented as an OnDeny
directive in auth configs.  The complete details of it are found here:

http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/docs/setup/access/OnDeny.html

It works much like ErrorDocument (though not as flexible).  Nonetheless,
it should be noted in the NCSA compatibility page.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
I don't think this should be implemented, just documented.  ErrorDocument
provides better flexibility