www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marcelo Iturbe <mitu...@digit.cl>
Subject config/857: Compilation problems under linux slakware
Date Fri, 11 Jul 1997 22:30:02 GMT

>Number:         857
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Compilation problems under linux slakware
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I'm trying to compile the server using gcc and I get the following error:
gcc -c -Iregex  -O2 -DLINUX=2   buff.c
In file included from buff.c:66:
/usr/include/sys/uio.h:33: redefinition of `struct iovec'
make: *** [buff.o] Error 1

I do not remember getting this error messages when I was compiling the beta version of the
server though!
I'm sorry that I cannot suply you with more information regarding the compiler
but I'm not at the machine where the error occured, If you require any more info please let
me know.
Thanks
Marcelo