www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <m...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: general/836: httpd streaming does not work with the RealAudio 4.0 player
Date Tue, 08 Jul 1997 04:50:37 GMT
Synopsis: httpd streaming does not work with the RealAudio 4.0 player

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Mon Jul  7 21:50:36 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
"http streaming" doesn't exist; it is just a name that
some clients like to make up to sound pretty.

Asking in as many places as you can is seldom a good idea
since it wastes people's time responding multiple times.

It may be that the client is unable to deal with HTTP/1.1
sending, then add a:

     BrowserMatch foo force-response-1.0

to your config file and restart your server to see if
that helps.  To figure out what it sends as a User-Agent,
either configure mod_log_config to log it or use
mod_log_agent to see.  This may or may not help things.

If this doesn't work, it could be a problem with broken
byte-range support in the client.  I will take a look
when I can try the client.  What platform are you running the client on?