www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: config/825: I've installed Post not supported and Problems with M$ Front Page server extensions.....
Date Sat, 05 Jul 1997 16:52:56 GMT
Synopsis: I've installed Post not supported and Problems with M$ Front Page server extensions.....

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Sat Jul  5 09:52:55 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
We can not support third-party software, especially that
which is as big of a messy hack as frontpage.

As indicated, PRs are for bugs, not configuration questions.
We do not have the time to assist 500,000 users in configuring
their server.  Please try the comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix
newsgroup or one of the several areas on the web t hat provide
FrontPage information.