www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_userdir/805: multiple slashes before a ~user path are incorrectly handled
Date Thu, 03 Jul 1997 01:10:48 GMT
Synopsis: multiple slashes before a ~user path are incorrectly handled

Comment-Added-By: coar
Comment-Added-When: Wed Jul  2 18:10:47 PDT 1997
Comment-Added:
Unfortunately, your solution cannot be used as-is; it would
modify the r->uri field (which is sacred), and it would
also collapse repeating slashes anywhere *following* the
username.  Not good.  I'm working on a patch that won't
have these effects; I'll send it to you when it's ready so
you can test it.  Stay tuned..
Responsible-Changed-From-To: apache-coar
Responsible-Changed-By: coar
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Jul  2 18:10:47 PDT 1997
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Taking ownership whilst I work on the patch