www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Kenichi Hori <...@d2.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp>
Subject protocol/815: get_client_block() returns wrong length if policy is REQUEST_CHUNKED_DECHUNK
Date Wed, 02 Jul 1997 03:00:02 GMT

>Number:         815
>Category:       protocol
>Synopsis:       get_client_block() returns wrong length if policy is REQUEST_CHUNKED_DECHUNK
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In reading chunked message, get_client_block() always returns
the length including the chunk-size line
which is discarded when REQUEST_CHUNKED_DECHUNK is specified.
The return value is therefore of no use.
>How-To-Repeat:
This bas not been harmful until I try to actually use
REQUEST_CHUNKED_DECHUNK policy, which seems unused in Apache.
(hence change-request)
>Fix:
In line 1450 of http_protocol.c, append "else chunk_start = 0;" to
cancel the length of the chunk-size line