www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/805: multiple slashes before a ~user path are incorrectly handled
Date Tue, 01 Jul 1997 11:35:47 GMT
Synopsis: multiple slashes before a ~user path are incorrectly handled

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Tue Jul  1 04:35:46 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Are you sure it's before ~name processing, or only
when "name" is an actual user ID?  I can reproduce it
for the latter, but if I use a valid URL which contains
a ~name where it *isn't* an username, things work
correctly.  This would seem to indicate that the
problem is in mod_userdir, not http_request.  Please
verify (perhaps by adding an "Alias /~foo/ /valid-dir").