www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Chris O'Byrne" <oby...@iol.ie>
Subject mod_imap/807: The required syntax of the .map file is incompatible with Frontpage (and other?) map file generators.
Date Tue, 01 Jul 1997 10:40:01 GMT

>Number:         807
>Category:       mod_imap
>Synopsis:       The required syntax of the .map file is incompatible with Frontpage (and
other?) map file generators.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
mod_imap.c requires, for example

rect /url.html 10,20 30,40

whereas some web authoring tools (like Microsoft Frontpage) generate map files which have

rect /url.hrm 10 20 30 40

I have also pointed this out in a Frontpage bug report to Microsoft, to which I have received
no response after quite some time...
>How-To-Repeat:
Very simply by writing map files with the two different formats above
>Fix:
Apache 1.2.0 mod_imap.c line 715

Change
sscanf(string_pos, "%lf, %lf",