www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez <rodo...@cen.buap.mx>
Subject Re: general/730: At compilation time: http_bprintf.o: Undefined symbol _frexp referenced from text segment
Date Fri, 13 Jun 1997 11:38:28 GMT
Hello,

> Synopsis: At compilation time: http_bprintf.o: Undefined symbol _frexp referenced from
text segment
> Looks like you have a really old version of linux.  Try maybe
> adding -lm to the EXTRA_LFLAGS line in your Configuration.  If
> that doesn't then you should try one of the linux newsgroups for
> help.

Certainly it is an old version. I set EXTRA_LFLAGS=-lm and it worked.
Thanks a lot.

                     L.C.C. Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez
 rodolfo@siu.cen.buap.mx   al103@solarium.cs.buap.mx   rgg@labpar1.cs.buap.mx
 rgg@labpar1.fcfm.buap.mx  oxygene@geocities.com  rodolfo_gonzalez@hotmail.com
 http://labpar1.cs.buap.mx/~rgg/         http://www.geocities.com/Paris/9915/
 "El futuro no es una pagina en blanco, es una fe de erratas"-Mario Benedetti