www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jonathan Roy <...@atlantic.net>
Subject Re: other/539: fastcgi processes dying off over time, not restarting.
Date Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:42:33 GMT

 I followed this up mentioning it wasn't Apache's fault. That was quite a
while ago. You can delete the bug report. ;)

  There was a problem with FastCGI that it wasn't configuring itself
properly, to lock/unlock around accept(), as well as an accept() that was
never locked. Multiple accept()'s on Solaris == dead fastcgi manager
process. We've corrected both errors (and a 3rd these fixes revealed), and
sent them into the FCGI team for inclusion in future versions.

-Jonathan

--
Jonathan Roy - roy@idle.com - Idle Communications, Inc.
Idle Communications accepts contract work in Perl/C/C++