www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Janne Himanka <s...@oyt.oulu.fi>
Subject general/800: umlaut o () in a URL doesn't work
Date Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:50:01 GMT

>Number:         800
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       umlaut o () in a URL doesn't work
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
If I use a letter "" (o with two dots above it) in a URL, I get Error 404
because the URL gets truncated right before the offending character. Other
scandinavian characters () do not produce this error. I am not using any
special modules or .htaccess or directives in this directory.
http://clovis.oulu.fi/.html does not work,
http://clovis.oulu.fi/%F6.html does work.
>Fix:
Sorry, no