www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: config/716: Wrong type given to file with "two extensions" (fwd)
Date Mon, 30 Jun 1997 03:50:02 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/716; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: config/716: Wrong type given to file with "two extensions" (fwd)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 21:50:19 -0600 (MDT)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:55:31 -0700
 From: Stig <stig@hackvan.com>
 To: marc@hyperreal.com
 Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, marc@apache.org
 Subject: Re: config/716: Wrong type given to file with "two extensions"

 marc@hyperreal.com wrote:

 > Synopsis: Wrong type given to file with "two extensions"
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
 > State-Changed-By: marc
 > State-Changed-When: Wed Jun 11 08:03:31 PDT 1997
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > I can not replicate this problem with 1.2.0.  1.2b7 is quite
 > an old version; please upgrade to 1.2.0 and try again.

 I've since upgraded to 1.2.0 and the problem is still there...

     ==> error_log <==
     [Wed Jun 11 16:45:44 1997] access to /home/httpd/html/frontpage.cgi.html failed for localhost,
reason: file permissions deny server execution

 I'm running with "Options ExecCGI" and srm.comf contains

     # To use CGI scripts:
     AddHandler cgi-script .cgi