www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Lu Qinglong <qingl...@Bolizm.ihep.su>
Subject general/758: I am sick and tired.
Date Fri, 20 Jun 1997 13:30:02 GMT

>Number:         758
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       I am sick and tired.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am sick and tired of digging through Apache WWW site trying to find out
what PGP key is Apache 1.2.0 distributions signed by? Is it a BIG secret?
>How-To-Repeat:
Don't repeat it, please! Just place the appropriate info somewhere on the WWW site.
>Fix:
The fixes are obvious.
Either submit the public key to public PGP key servers,
or put the key somewhere _else_ (at some other host) on the Net,
and made it available either via WWW, or FTP, or mail, or finger, etc.
Placing the key on to another host is proposed for security reasons